Like all major scientific journals, the success of Ascarya Journal of Islamic Science, Culture & Social Studies (ISCS) hinges on a dedicated team capable of reviewing texts submitted by scientists from around the world in a fair and timely manner. Ultimately, the journal team was responsible for selecting the manuscript containing the most original, most significant, and most influential scientific findings for publication on the ISCS. Critical members of the ISCS team are accomplished scientists, judged by their published work, who have expertise in one or more of the areas covered by the journal, and who are willing to take the time to review the original manuscripts and revised versions submitted to the journal. In addition, journal editors and Editor-in-Chief sought advice from these reviewers on the appropriate final editorial decision (i.e., rejection or acceptance) for the submitted manuscript. Through this editorial team, the Ascarya Journal of Islamic Science, Culture & Social Studies (ISCS) editorial team would like to invite qualified scientists to contact the editor in chief of the journal about becoming an ISCS reviewer.
If you are interested in becoming an ISCS reviewer, please email us <email@example.com> and include a brief description of your background, professional achievements, and experiences as a reviewer. We look forward to hearing from interested parties and hope to continue to improve the quality and timeliness of the ISCS review process.
Peer reviewers are charged with providing feedback to the ISCS editor about the merits of the submission in terms of quality and contribution to the field. Reviewers are expected to write reviews in a timely, collegial and constructive manner. Thanks to reviewers with a high level of expertise and the ability to be objective, fair, and insightful in evaluating their manuscripts, will maintain Ascarya: Journal of Islamic Science, Culture and Social Studies of the best in terms of scientific quality.
Ascarya: Journal of Islamic Science, Culture and Social Studies is looking for researchers to assist our volunteer Advisory Board.
As a Reviewer, you have the following rights:
- Reviewer name and portfolio will be posted on our journal website
- The reviewer gets a reviewer certificate from us.
- As a Voluntary Reviewer, we do not provide fees for the review process.
Please fill out the complete Reviewer Application Form below if you are interested. We will respond to your inquiries shortly.
I am pleased to join the review team of "Ascarya: Journal of Islamic Science, Culture and Social Studies." I prove that I will honour the following conditions:
- I may not accept to review a manuscript if:
- There is a personal or financial conflict of interest.
- I feel I cannot provide an impartial and objective review, free from professional or personal bias.
- If I have questions regarding a potential conflict of interest, I should contact the Editor in Chief, and he or she will decide whether it is appropriate to review the manuscript.
- There are times when the reviewer may not complete his/her review within the allotted time due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case, I must contact the editor immediately to make arrangements for the review to be completed on time.
- This contract may be terminated on written notice by " Ascarya: Journal of Islamic Science, Culture and Social Studies " or "The Reviewer" without indicating any specific reason.